The values and principles we cherish at the holding rely on the golden advice of Mr. Mehmet Erdemoğlu (“the Wise Man from Besnili”), the late father of our current President Mr. Mahmut Erdemoğlu that is shared with the entire business world and humanity.
- Always tell the truth.
- Never compromise integrity.
- Never scold or look down on anyone.
- Never interfere in anyone's business.
- Never attempt to ruin the finished work.
- Make your payments always on time as you promised.
- Pay the worker his dues before his sweat has dried up.
- Do not make a new deduction at the time of payment for the job you already negotiated.
- Word spoken is past recalling. Never back down a deal even if you may suffer losses.
- Hold on to your business, your people, your country, your state and your flag.
- Always take care of your family.
- Do not leave your wives, your friends, or your relatives on their own.
- Do not turn down anyone who asks for your help.
- See others as yourself.
- There are no limits to wealth, there are rewards.
- Build tolerance for everyone.